APL APPEAL 2017
Since 2005, the APL organises an annual fundraising campaign on behalf of the APL Welfare Fund and Friends of the Lycee for the benefit of the primary and secondary pupils.
Thanks to the generosity of our families and companies, the APL Appeal successfully raised more than £195,000 in 2016 and £2,000,000 since 2005. We could help more than 450 families with school fees and contributed to numerous projects such as :
- Science laboratories, computer rooms, IT equipment and tablets
- Interactive whiteboards and video projectors
- Primary and secondary school playgrounds
- Sports equipment and facilities, outdoor games
- Student common rooms, school canteen, soundproofing of classrooms
- Art, music rooms and instruments, Library furniture, French and English books
- Conference for parents
There are many ways to help us : donate to our charities, support the charity Gala Dinner, donate prizes and auctions lots…
And follow our Facebook page @galaAPLlyceefrancaisCDG
CHARITY GALA DINNER : Save the date!
Join us for the highlight of our fundraising campaign on Friday 24th March 2017
at the Hurlingham Club in Fulham.
Table reservation: email@example.com or download the form