The raffle is to fund the LION KING CHOIR project and tickets for the 22nd November MUSICAL for all the children from the classes CP/Y2 to CM2/Y6 A & B (approx. £25 per tickets) - we still welcome prizes!
How will the raffle work?
- The tickets are bought on https://ecoledewixevents.bigcartel.com under each child’s class, at £5 a ticket
- To allocate the tickets to your child, please add their name at checkout : in NOTES under order summary (if this is not done it will be very hard to trace who bought the tickets). Pour que les tickets soient bien attribués, n’oubliez pas de mettre le nom de votre enfant au moment du paiement dans NOTES qui se trouve sous le order summary.
- The sale of tickets will end on 26 November at midnight
- All tickets bought under one child’s name will be put in an envelope with the name of the buyers on each stub
- The envelopes will be given to each child via their respective teacher on 27th November
- The draw will occur on 28th November
How can I buy more than 1 ticket? The quantity of tickets can be changed by clicking on the “1” on the cart page. There is no restriction on the number of tickets bought and/or location of the buyer so feel free to share with family and friends, even abroad!
What are the prizes? We have a fantastic list of prices! They will be advertised on our banner and on our Instagram (@ecoledewixevents)
What if I have any issue or I forgot to add my child's name? Please contact your APL class rep or email@example.com
For parents accompanying on 22nd November, we especially count on your generosity since you have the double privilege of joining this special event and being spared a fairly high retail price ticket!
Finally, a big thank you for all the children (and one adult!) that drew the Lion King for the website. More drawings can be added to the site and will be displayed when the children perform in July so send us your child's drawing if they want to join in!